A list of our favorite holiday movies with themed treats to get you and your family through the end of the year.
We have extra excuses to stay indoors as a family this winter. Whether it is sickness, snow, or just the emotional need to stay cozy and warm at home, we have you covered. Today we are sharing a list of mom-approved family movies to enjoy this holiday season.
Can't decide where to start? Tell the kids to choose a number between 1-9, match to the corresponding movie and treat, and click to stream or rent.
1. A Charlie Brown Christmas (Prime Video) Charlie Brown Brownies
2. Christmas Story Prime Video) Easiest Ever Fudge
3. Elf (Prime Video, Netflix) Buddy the Elf Spaghetti
4. The Grinch (Prime Video, Netflix) Grinch Popcorn
5. Home Alone (Disney+, Prime Video) Kevin's Giant Ice Cream Sundae
6. It's a Wonderful Life (Prime Video) Jingle Bell Bites
7. The Polar Express (Prime Video) Disneyland's Hot Chocolate
8. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (Prime Video) Reindeer Treats
9. Santa Clause (Disney+, Prime Video) Santa's Reindeer Chow
What are you going to watch first?