King's Cross Green Rain Boot
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
- Our rain boots are made with 100% natural rubber which is one of the most eco-friendly ways to produce rain boots. The added bonus - complete and total water resistance!
- The cotton insole helps keep those little toes warm and dry. Believe it or not, the cotton is very important to prevent stinky shoes from happening.
- Each pair of London Littles rain boots comes packaged in an adorable drawstring bag. A little bonus for your adventures.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Made from 100% natural rubber for water resistance
- Easy to pull on and off
- Sturdy soles made with a non-slip grip
- Ideal for rain, snow and muck
HOW TO CLEAN
- Clean the exterior with mild dish soap, water and a soft cloth
- If the interior becomes wet, remove the insoles and let both the insert and boot dry for 24-48 hours.
HOW TO SIZE
- Stand up straight with your heel against a wall and a blank piece of paper taped to the ground. Make sure the paper is flush to the wall.
- With your foot on the paper, trace around the foot.
- Measure the longest point of the foot. From the back of the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Repeat for the other foot. Sometimes our feet are different sizes and could cause a shoe to not fit!
- Add .25 inches to the measurement. This is your insole length and you can now match this length with the size chart below!
|US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Insole Length in Inches|