Autumn is coming in strong and we couldn't be more thrilled! It's our favorite season of the year.
It's also the perfect time to spend quality time together as a family and we've compiled some of our favorite simple ideas to help make the most of this magical season!
21 easy ideas for your fall bucket list
- Make a pumpkin treat (we love these easy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins)
- Have an indoor picnic
- Collect leaves outside and use them for craft projects - @reytoz
- Play with glow sticks outside when the sun goes down early
- Read a picture book about autumn (here's a great list of options!)
- Make a delicious and festive banner out of candy corn with some thread and needle
- Paint a pumpkin (bonus! they won't start rotting right away)
- Make homemade stamps with apples
- Go puddle jumping on a rainy day (don't forget your rain boots!)
- Make a pine cone bird feeder
- Fly a kite and take advantage of the windy autumn days
- Make paper bag luminaries for your front walk
- Go on a leaf walk and collect as many different varieties as you can
- Collect pine cones glue them to wreaths with a little hot glue and spray paint some holly leaves and red berries (those from craft stores!) and make wreaths for Christmas - @sarahhleeh
- Make leaf rubbings
- Go on a new-to-you hike
- Plant spring bulbs that you can enjoy after a long winter!
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Rake leaves (and maybe rake your neighbor's leaves while you're at it!)
- Have a family game night
- Make s'mores
What else is on your fall bucket list? We'd love to hear!
Photo by Kelsey McKinnon